Championship Responses to Success
How do you respond when you have a win? A success? A breakthrough?
Here are some tips to respond well to successes in business:
- Celebrate in the appropriate way – gathering, party, announcements, and
public “pat on the back” to the right people – sure!
- Give credit to your team – take none yourself.
- Go an extra mile and tell the families of your team that their family member
did a great thing.
- Write a personal note (handwritten), not an email.
- Recall the accomplishment later on in performance reviews or during some
public moment to help the achievement linger and get publicized.
Our great team assists clients daily with this and other leadership challenges. We help principled leaders excel!