This micro-course gives the basics of what you need to start a faithful Catholic-owned business.
Groundwork micro-course: 42 minutes to get to the basics of what you need:
1. You need to determine if you have the capacity to start a business.
Before starting a business, you need to know if you can actually do it. This course delves into the bandwidth you need to start a business. You need to know:
- What kind of business you want to start?
- How much time can you devote to your business?
- Are you mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually ready to start a business?
2. You need the plan and execution strategy to actually do it once you have decided to start a business.
If you can start a business, then the Groundwork is laid. Henry Kutarna, The Catholic CEO, goes into the following groundwork micro-tasks needed:
- One page strategic plan
- One page business plan
- A simple decision-making template to test your ideas (business ideas or other ideas)
- A simple decision-making template to move forward and make real progress.
- This is what keeps most people from starting a business. You need to make a real plan and put it into your calendar to be able to implement the plan.
The video for this micro-course is only 42 minutes long. The worksheets are concise. You should be able to finish this course with one hour per day for one week.
Imagine the freedom and success you can build for your family if you put in these 7 hours this week.
You will be able to download the micro-course video and the worksheet for lifetime access.